Sunday, March 27, 2005

The big run

So the plan goes like this.......
last long run, 18m or so then my favourite bit - the taper.
Finally a bit of the training schedule I know I can do.
The taper, I love it.

Sorry, back to the 'big'run. Went over the woods with my two training parteners. Jogged/walked for nearly 3hrs, don't think I covered alot of distance (14m or so) but with all the up and down hills it was pretty good.
I quite enjoyed it, ran to Crowthorn, Bracknel and Bagshot via Swinley forest - thats where if we get the 2012 olympics the mountain bike stuff will take place.
Finished with energy left, a very tired little dog, and a daughter with a saddle sore bum.

Got very drunk Saturday night (start of the taper!)

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, April 03, 2005, Blogger Andy.M. said...

Sorry, missed the chance to swap notes on Swinley forest as I was on holls.
You've done your big run (and well done) so now we're both taper happy.
Good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home